Evans 13" Power Center Reverse Dot Coated Drum Head
Evans 13" Power Center batter head features a centered reverse dot that is slotted to allow the head to vibrate freely with a centered pitch.
Evans Power Center batter heads offer a full-bodied tone with great attack, increased durability, and impeccable focus. The Power Center is ideal for players who prefer the classic 70's sound but require modern consistency and quality. 10mil film used on sizes 6-12 inch. 12mil film used on sizes 13-18 inch.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 13" drum head with a single ply of 10mil film and a 3mil patch
- Great attack, increased durability, and impeccable focus
- Power Center patch increases durability and lowers the fundamental resonant pitch
- Ideal for players seeking a classic 70's sound with the benefit of modern consistency and quality
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA