- More Info
Yamaha DTX6K2-X Electronic Drum Kit
The Yamaha DTX6K2-X is defining the mid-range of the Yamaha E-Drums! The DTX6K-X promises professional sounds and features for players on a budget, but with this they’ve taken a massive step forward in technological. This kit combines Yamaha’s world class acoustic drum history intertwines it with the newest digital drumming, sampling, and music technology.
Yamaha’s DTXPRO sound module offers a wholly new audio quality with incredible new samples recorded in some of Europes best studios. These sounds can be edited with an array of studio effects, so you can tailor the sound of your kits to meet your exact needs. You can also load up to 1000 of your own samples, in addition to the 400+ modern and vintage internal built in sounds.
Exclusive to the DTXPRO module are the Kit Modifier Knobs which gives you the ability to instantly change the sound of the kit by adjusting real sampled room ambience (not just digital reverb), kit compression, and other effects in real time. Every channel also has EQ, and Transient Adjustment which is usually found in studio software and allows you to change the attack and decay of the sounds to suit your needs.
- XP80 DTX TCS 3-Zone Snare Pad 8″
- PCY135 3-Zone Cymbal Pad 13″ for ride cymbal with positional sensing
- 3x Kit Modifier Knobs to instantly add real sampled room ambience, compression and other effects
- Independent compression for every channel
- 3 Sweepable Band EQ for every channel
- Transient adjustment for every channel
- Trainings Functions
- 128-note Polyphony
- Links to Rec’n’share App for Android and iOS for recording, practising and filming
- DTXPRO Sound module (x1)
- XP80 Snare Pad (x1)
- TP70 Tom Pad (x3)
- PCY135 Pad (x3 – 2x crashes, 1x ride))
- RHH135 Hi Hat pad on Yamaha Hi Hat stand
- KP90 Kick Pad (x1)
- RS6 Rack System
- Power adapter, Module holder, manual
Yamaha DTX6K2-X Electronic Drum Kit The Yamaha DTX6K2-X is defining the mid-range of the Yamaha E-Drums! The DTX6K-X promises professional sounds and features for players on a budget, but with this they’ve taken a massive step forward in technological. This kit combines Yamaha’s world class acoustic drum history intertwines it with the newest digital drumming, sampling, and music technology. Yamaha’s DTXPRO sound module offers a wholly new audio quality with incredible new samples recorded in some of Europes best studios. These sounds can be edited with an array of studio e[...]
- MIDI Interface: Both USB and 5-pin MIDI Out
- USB: Both for computer/tablet/phone linking and also sample loading
- Internal Effects: Yes – Compression, Transient Control and EQ on every channel, plus 2x Send Effects, plus Master Effects.
- Master Out: L+R
- Headphone Connection: 6.3mm
- Auxiliary Input: 3.5mm
- Integrated Metronome: Yes
- Recording Function: USB (90 seconds internally or 90 minutes to USB)
- Display: Yes
- Digital Output: Yes, USB Audio to device, or record direct to USB drive.
- Bass Drum Pedal Included?: No
SKU DTX6K2XUK Brand Yamaha
Thinking of Choosing Finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Check Your Eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You're in paid employment or have a regular income (minimum 16 hours per week or £6,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, County Court Judgment (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVAs) or bankruptcies
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you
Our Payment Plan Options
We offer a range of interest-free and interest bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 6 to 60 months. The value of the loan needs to be over £500 and you can choose a deposit of up to 10% of the value of the goods.
Paying with Finance
Simply add the products to your basket and select Deko at checkout. You’ll then be taken to the application form, which takes just a few minutes to complete.
Take a look at our products available with finance and shop now!
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability with Deko advising you of the outcome in just a few seconds (via email). It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made which will be recorded on your credit file.
If approved for finance, Deko will let you know who your lender is and provide you with their full contact details and information. You then just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and wait for your order to arrive.
In a few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about a month after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you wish to do this please contact us (your retailer) directly. We can cancel the application on your behalf. There is no need to contact Deko or your lender.
A payment plan does not affect our standard refund and returns policy. Just contact us and we’ll cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
Graham Russell Drums is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 810839 and act as a credit broker and not a lender. Finance is provided through the Deko platform by Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited. Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 720279).
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd which act as a credit broker and not a lender. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.