Meinl Felt Tip Percussion Mallet Sticks
MEINL FELT TIP PERCUSSION MALLET STICKS
The Meinl Felt Tip Percussion Mallet Sticks feature a hickory handle, and are designed for percussionists who need a stick for multiple instruments and surfaces. Designed to be a stick and mallet in one, they provide a versatile alternative to changing sticks, allowing you to move easily between instruments. The felt covered tips are suitable for playing on a range of surfaces, from hand drums to full percussion setups.
Featuring the style, shape and finish of a standard pair of drumsticks, the Mallet Sticks are constructed using American Hickory. Designed by drummers, these sticks are made in Germany to the highest standards and with great attention to detail. The drumsticks are topped with round felt-covered tips to offer a soft response. Soft enough to be safely used on hand drums and animal hide heads, along with other percussion surfaces. The light hickory construction serves to offer a light weight and a quick response for a controlled playing feel. This makes them perfect for playing wide dynamic ranges that require precise volume control.
- Diameter: 0.63" | 16 mm
- Length: 16.535" | 420 mm
- A mallet and a drumstick in one
- Ideal for multi-percussionists
- Blends together hickory drumsticks and mallets
- Designed by drummers, for drummers
- American hickory
- Round soft felt tips
- Versatile - use on various percussion instruments and playing surfaces
- Efficient - seamlessly change from one sound to another without needing to change sticks