Evans 20" REMAD Resonant Bass Drum Head
Evans 20" black EMAD single-ply bass head contains a fixed internal ring that controls overtones. The 4" offset mic port focuses pitch and enhances attack.
Evans Resonant EMAD series (REMAD) features 7.5-mil of single-ply black film. The unparalleled industry standard EMAD damping system combined with an internal fixed ring provides controlled overtones. The 4" offset mic port features a plastic sleeve that focuses pitch and enhances attack while providing protection for the port. All REMAD series heads feature an extremely durable second generation plastic sleeve.
Introducing Level 360 — the revolutionary new drumhead technology that's staking a claim for the freedom of drummers everywhere. Freedom to spend more time playing not tuning, jamming not cramming, and expressing themselves with tonal range like never before. From here on out, Evans drumheads will be leading the charge across the board into a new era of innovation & superior performance all-around — 360 degrees to be exact.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 20" resonant drum head made using a single ply 7.5mil film
- A fixed, internally mounted black plastic control ring holds in place a foam damping ring that controls overtones
- The 4" offset mic port features a plastic sleeve focuses pitch and enhances the attach while providing protection for the port
- The perfect resonant head for use with the EMAD series batter heads
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA