Evans 10" Hydraulic Glass Drum Head
Evans 10" glass (clear) Hydraulic two-ply drum head features a thin film of oil between the plies that suppresses unwanted overtones. A classic sound, short in sustain. Tension it tight for a real thump or loose for a more slappy sound. Evans Hydraulic series features two plies of thin film offering maximum durability, a fat, deep and short sound pioneered by early 70's rock and roll. Hydraulics are famously easy to tune...making them a perfect fix for troublesome drums and younger players looking for instant sound.
Introducing Level 360 — the revolutionary new drumhead technology that's staking a claim for the freedom of drummers everywhere. Freedom to spend more time playing not tuning, jamming not cramming, and expressing themselves with tonal range like never before. From here on out, Evans drumheads will be leading the charge across the board into a new era of innovation & superior performance all-around — 360 degrees to be exact.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 10" drum head with a thin layer of oil between two plies of film to suppress unwanted overtones
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- A fat, deep and short sound pioneered by early 70's rock and roll
- Also available in a blue and a black version
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA