Evans 13" Hybrid Coated Snare Batter Drum Head
EVANS 13" HYBRID COATED SNARE BATTER DRUM HEAD
Evans 13" Hybrid Coated Snare Batter Head contains two unique fibers to enhance both durability and projection as well as flexibility and response. It has some "give," allowing for increased expression and snare sensitivity. Evans Hybrid series was designed to hold up to the heaviest of hitters. Featuring a weave of two unique fibers originally intended for use on marching snare drums, the Hybrid offers a unique wear-resistant texture, perfect for brushes and achieving maximum articulation.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 13" drum head with extreme durability
- Head construction can withstand even the heaviest of hitters
- Woven textured surface is an ideal match for brush players seeking maximum articulation
- Intended for use on drum set snare drums
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA