Evans G2 Tompack, Coated, Standard (12 inch, 13 inch, 16 inch)
Evans Standard Tom Pack (12", 13", 16") coated G2 two-ply drum heads are designed to offer a perfect blend of depth, sustain and attack while featuring extraordinary consistency and durability.
Evans G2 series, one of the most popular drum heads on the market, features two plies of 7mil film that provide a high level of consistency and durability. The perfect blend of depth, sustain and attack makes small toms sing and floor toms growl. The coated version delivers additional warmth, focus and depth.
Introducing Level 360 — the revolutionary new drumhead technology that's staking a claim for the freedom of drummers everywhere. Freedom to spend more time playing not tuning, jamming not cramming, and expressing themselves with tonal range like never before. From here on out, Evans drumheads will be leading the charge across the board into a new era of innovation & superior performance all-around — 360 degrees to be exact.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- Standard Tom Pack (12",13", 16") drum heads made using two plies of 7mil film
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- Very versatile head for all music genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- Coated to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth, plus a unique translucent appearance
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA