Evans 24" EQ3 Resonant Smooth White Bass Drum Head
Evans 24" EQ3 single-ply smooth white resonant bass head offers a warm and punchy sound with a controlled, short decay that's ideal for both live and studio applications.
Evans EQ3 resonant series features an offset 5" microphone port in a single ply of 7.5mil film. The series is a very popular choice for both players and engineers. Available in multiple finishes.
Introducing Level 360 — the revolutionary new drumhead technology that's staking a claim for the freedom of drummers everywhere. Freedom to spend more time playing not tuning, jamming not cramming, and expressing themselves with tonal range like never before. From here on out, Evans drumheads will be leading the charge across the board into a new era of innovation & superior performance all-around — 360 degrees to be exact.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 24" resonant drum head with a single ply of 7.5mil film
- A fixed, internal overtone control ring is made to be microphone friendly, from the studio to arena
- The 5" offset mic port features a plastic sleeve focuses pitch and enhances the attach while providing protection for the port
- Available in a frosted, onyx, smooth white and coated white version
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA