Evans 22" EQ3 Clear Bass Drum Head
Evans 22" clear EQ3 two-ply bass head contains an internal overtone control ring with a removable muffle ring for extreme articulation and ultimate endurance.
Evans EQ3 series features two plies of 6.5mil film and provides a controlled low-end rumble and focused attack. Its articulation and endurance make the EQ3 especially suitable for live playing and will not distort under heavy hitting.
Introducing Level 360 — the revolutionary new drumhead technology that's staking a claim for the freedom of drummers everywhere. Freedom to spend more time playing not tuning, jamming not cramming, and expressing themselves with tonal range like never before. From here on out, Evans drumheads will be leading the charge across the board into a new era of innovation & superior performance all-around — 360 degrees to be exact.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 22" bass drum head made using two plies of 6.5mil film
- An internal overtone control ring and a removable muffle ring coupled with dry-vents work extremely well with and without a microphone
- Very versatile head for all music genres; a true working drummer's choice
- Also available in a frosted version
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA