Read or write a review
Evans E-Ring Snare Pack
£10.50 In stock
Pay in 12, 24, 36 or 48 months. Learn more
Return it for any reason. Easy Returns Policy
Next Day Delivery - Mainland UK
Evans ER-SNARE is a package of two 14" diameter rings, a wide and a narrow version, to accommodate a variety of sound control needs.
Evans E-Rings are easy to use external overtone control rings that "float" on the surface of a drum head. They remove unwanted overtones and flatten the drum head's sound, allowing for easier tuning.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- Snare package includes 14 x 1", and 14 x 1.5"
- External overtone control ring that "floats" on the surface of the drum head
- Removes overtones and flattens the drum heads' sound and allows for easier tuning
- Also available in Standard and Fusion kit packs for toms
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA