Evans 12" Hazy 300 Snare Side Drum Head
Evans 12" Clear 300 single-ply snare side head is versatile and provides a wide dynamic range and controlled snare response at all dynamic levels. Evans snare side Clear 300 heads are the best selling series of Evans snare side heads and feature a single ply of 3mil film.
Introducing Level 360 — the revolutionary new drumhead technology that's staking a claim for the freedom of drummers everywhere. Freedom to spend more time playing not tuning, jamming not cramming, and expressing themselves with tonal range like never before. From here on out, Evans drumheads will be leading the charge across the board into a new era of innovation & superior performance all-around — 360 degrees to be exact.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 12" Clear snare resonant drum head made using a single ply of 3mil film
- Single ply offers a controlled snare response at all dynamic levels
- Evans' most versatile snare side head
- Also available in 8", 10", 12", 13" and 15"
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA