Evans 18" EMAD Clear Bass Drum Head
Evans 18" clear EMAD single-ply bass head contains two interchangeable damping rings that maximize attack and low-end without removing the head or reaching inside the drum.
Evans EMAD series features a 10mil of single-ply film providing an ideal balance of punch, power and low-end. The unparalleled industry standard Externally Mounted Adjustable Damping (EMAD) system allows the player to adjust attack and focus.
Introducing Level 360 — the revolutionary new drumhead technology that's staking a claim for the freedom of drummers everywhere. Freedom to spend more time playing not tuning, jamming not cramming, and expressing themselves with tonal range like never before. From here on out, Evans drumheads will be leading the charge across the board into a new era of innovation & superior performance all-around — 360 degrees to be exact.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 18" drum head made using a single ply of 10mil film
- Externally Mounted Adjustable Damping (EMAD) system allows the player to adjust attack and focus
- Very versatile head for all music genres; a true working drummer's choice
- Also available in a coated version
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA