Evans 16" UV2 Coated Drum Head
THE PINNACLE OF COATED DRUMHEADS
UV2 is rated to withstand the physical abuse of even the heaviest hitters, its potent UV defenses eliminate premature chipping and flaking. The impact assembly boasts two 7mil plies of heavy-duty film, strengthened using our proprietary ultraviolet coating. UV2’s surface provides superior impact resistance and tonal integrity for the whole of its unprecedented lifespan.
- Available for tom and snare drums in a size range of 8-18”
- Patented UV-cured technology coating eliminates chipping
- 2-plys of 7mil film creates a deep, focused and controlled tone
- Level 360 Technology ensures head sits flush on the drum’s bearing edge
VERSATILITY MEETS VITALITY.
Evans' patented UV-Cured coating technology provides durability and consistency. With UV technology, drummers don't have to worry about flaked, chipped, or worn out coatings.
LEVEL IT OUT TO LAY IT DOWN.
Level 360 Technology extends the level playing surface of the drumhead 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the edge of the drum shell, creating a perfectly level fit.
- Two plies of extremely durable 7 mil lm
- Punchier tone to G2 but the same depth of attack
- Versatile snare head
- Available in sizes 8”-18”
- Tom packs and bulk snare packs also available
UV2 is the first product in the Evans lineup to feature new packaging with the Sound Icon System. The packaging establishes a new look and feel for the brand.