Evans 14" EC Resonant Drum Head
The Evans 14" EC Resonant Drum Head has the ability to control and correct tuning inconsistencies while offering a more centered pitch, increased resonance and dynamic range, and enhanced projection. Made with a 10mil ultra-clear film that provides a mid-range frequency bump, the EC Resonant highlights the natural sound of the drum..
Introducing Level 360 — the revolutionary new drumhead technology that's staking a claim for the freedom of drummers everywhere. Freedom to spend more time playing not tuning, jamming not cramming, and expressing themselves with tonal range like never before. From here on out, Evans drumheads will be leading the charge across the board into a new era of innovation & superior performance all-around — 360 degrees to be exact.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- Clear pitch definition
- Increased resonance for a fuller (fatter) tone
- Corrects tuning inconsistencies
- Enhanced body and projection
- A single ply offers an open and expressive sound
- Sound Shaping Technology insures optimized performance for each individually sized drum head
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA