A&F Nickel Snare/Tom/Kick Drum Stand
With the intention of making stands that much like their drums, marries the simple design of old with the engineering and application of the future, A&F spent 2 years studying over 100 vintage stands.
A&F worked diligently to refine the elements they really loved from these old stands while completely redesigning those that just didn’t hold up.
Why Nickel vs. raw brass on all of this?
Nickel was what the finish on all the hardware from early 1900’s and over time takes on this beautiful aged tarnished much like the vintage hardware you see today. Brass is too soft of a metal to sustain the wear and tear of hardware and raw brass would offer too much friction between sliding components.
It’s with such great joy that this labour of love resulted in what you see here today. A&F are reinventing some wheels, and trying to perfect others!
- Nickel over carbon steel
- Weighs 5.6lbs(Standard) 5.95(Large)
- Standard Snare Stand-10”-16” adjustable locking basket
- Large Snare Stand-18”-22” adjustable locking basket
- 360deg U clamp
- Resonant basket sleeves
- Pull-pin multi position tripod
- 1.5” Round surface-adjusting feet
- 15.5” Short to 27” Tall
- Adjusts to a full 90deg angle as a Kick Stand