The Heartbreaker 14" Snare combines the dark, rustic and throaty sounds of rock classics, but easily fits with today's more organic alternative styles.
- The shell and edge reinforcement rings of the Heartbreaker snare give significant boosts in 150-400 Hz frequency range, creating a big and full sound that takes up a lot of sonic space.
- The SONIClear Bearing Edge is standard on all Black Panther Design Lab Shells and allows the drumhead to sit flatter and make better contact with the shell.
- The result is a clearer fundamental pitch, effortless and consistent tuning, and a significantly expanded tuning range
- Design Lab Snares feature Puresound Custom Series 16-Strand wires. The wires are medium-gauged evenly spaced standard coils, providing an even balance between snare response and shell sound.
- The Cylinder-Drive Strainer and Butt-End Adjuster use a self-lubricating bearing to ensure smooth operation. The adjustment dial employs "micro-lock" technology that provides precise control and prevents the snare wires from loosening during play.