The Ludwig 14'' x 6.5'' Raw Brass Snare Drum delivers a warm, metallic tone, ideal for a range of drum styles and genres. It also responds with superior sensitivity to other similar snares. The Raw Brass is similar to Ludwig's Black Beauty snare, but offers a unique, raw and rusty look and sound. Each Raw Brass snare is left uncoated and will oxidise over time, resulting in a unique ageing process to give your kit a truly personal aesthetic. The shell is smooth and provides a rich set of overtones, with a crisp attack. Additionally, the Ludwig Raw Brass Snare Drum features a new P-88 strainer that uses a ball bearing, and is ratcheted. This allows for precise tuning of the snare wires. The snare features a 1.2mm seamless brass shell and 2.3mm steel triple flanged hoops.
- Offers a raw, rusty look
- Smooth shells
- Similar to Ludwig Black Beauty, but offers a drier sound with a rich set of overtones
- New P-88 strainer for precise tuning
- Warm, metallic tone
- 1.2mm seamless brass shell
- 2.3mm steel triple flanged hoops
- Type: Snare
- Shells (Diameter x Depth): 14'' x 6.5''
- Shell Material: Brass
- Shell Construction: Seamless