- More Info
DetailsZILDJIAN K CUSTOM 14" DARK HATS EX DISPLAY
The Zildjian K Custom range is a modern K cymbal with a difference, having different tonal qualities and different sound options. The warm tone from the K Custom ride cymbals, or the complex sizzle of a pair of K Custom hi-hats, these cymbals all create a uniquely-beautiful sound. K Customs enable drummers to vary their K sounds to meet the demands of contemporary music. The newly designed design results in a faster decay and quicker response.
- Traditional Finish
- Low to Mid Pitch
- Solid Chick Sound
- General VolumeZILDJIAN K CUSTOM 14" DARK HATS EX DISPLAY The Zildjian K Custom range is a modern K cymbal with a difference, having different tonal qualities and different sound options. The warm tone from the K Custom ride cymbals, or the complex sizzle of a pair of K Custom hi-hats, these cymbals all create a uniquely-beautiful sound. K Customs enable drummers to vary their K sounds to meet the demands of contemporary music. The newly designed design results in a faster decay and quicker response. Features: Traditional Finish Low to Mid Pitch Solid Chick Sound General Volume[...]
SKU K0943 EX Brand Zildjian Cymbal Size 14"
Thinking of Choosing Finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Check Your Eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You're in paid employment or have a regular income (minimum 16 hours per week or £6,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, County Court Judgment (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVAs) or bankruptcies
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you
Our Payment Plan Options
We offer a range of interest-free and interest bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 6 to 60 months. The value of the loan needs to be over £500 and you can choose a deposit of up to 10% of the value of the goods.
Paying with Finance
Simply add the products to your basket and select Deko at checkout. You’ll then be taken to the application form, which takes just a few minutes to complete.
Take a look at our products available with finance and shop now!
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability with Deko advising you of the outcome in just a few seconds (via email). It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made which will be recorded on your credit file.
If approved for finance, Deko will let you know who your lender is and provide you with their full contact details and information. You then just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and wait for your order to arrive.
In a few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about a month after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you wish to do this please contact us (your retailer) directly. We can cancel the application on your behalf. There is no need to contact Deko or your lender.
A payment plan does not affect our standard refund and returns policy. Just contact us and we’ll cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
Graham Russell Drums is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 810839 and act as a credit broker and not a lender. Finance is provided through the Deko platform by Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited. Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 720279).
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd which act as a credit broker and not a lender. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
- You May Also Like
You may also like
Regular Price: £420.00
Special Price £295.00Condition: New