Evans 14" G1 Coated Head
Evans 14" coated G1 single-ply drum head is designed with a perfect blend of warmth, sustain and articulation while featuring expressiveness and durability.
Evans G1 series features a single ply of 10mil film blending a bright tone, sustain and sensitivity. It sets the standard for an open and expressive sound. Tuned low, it produces a cavernous rumble that emphasizes the natural sound of the shell.
Introducing Level 360 — the revolutionary new drumhead technology that's staking a claim for the freedom of drummers everywhere. Freedom to spend more time playing not tuning, jamming not cramming, and expressing themselves with tonal range like never before. From here on out, Evans drumheads will be leading the charge across the board into a new era of innovation & superior performance all-around — 360 degrees to be exact.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 14" drum head made using a single ply of 10 mil film
- A single ply offers an open and expressive sound
- Very versatile head for all music genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- Coated to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth.
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA